Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's just the beginning. Happy New Year!

Most New Years resolutions are about becoming happier and healthier...this year i wanted to do something different and make my New Years resolution to make a bucket list. I want to spend 2015 looking to the future and think a lot about the things I want to do and accomplish in life. Whenever I think of something I shall write it down and try not to be afraid to do it like I usually am. Life is short. I'm NOT doing this because YOLO, that is cliche. I AM doing this though because I find myself avoiding situations I shouldn't be and trying to stay away from things that can cause change. 2015 for me is going to be all about embracing things I normally wouldn't and see how it changes my life. Courtney, keep an open mind and don't be afraid to be yourself and want what you want. Every single one of us controls our own lives and we can choose to do with it what we want. 2015... Let's have some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment